Fresh Salmon Omelet
- 1 Salmon fillet (about 10 ounces)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tbs butter, divided
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 medium tomato (optional)
- Remove the skin from the salmon, cut into 1/2 inch chunks. In a skillet saute the salmon, onion and green pepper in 1 tbs butter. Remove and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Melt remaining butter in skillet over medium heat and add eggs .
- When the eggs are set, spoon salmon mixture over one side, then sprinkle with cheese and pepper; fold omelet over filling. Cover and let stand until cheese is melted.
Categories: Breakfast & Brunch