Italian Green Beans
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Diced tomatoes
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 spring basil
- Heat olive oil and garlic clove, when the garlic is golden, add the canned tomatoes and water, mix. Add the steamer basket filled with green beans. Sprinkle salt onto the beans.
- Close and lock the pressure cooker lid. When the cooker reaches pressure, cook for 5 minutes at High pressure.
- Pull out the steamer basket and pour the green beans into the tomato sauce. If the green beans need to cook a little more, cook them together with the sauce on low flame in the pressure cooker without the lid.
- When fork tender, move to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with basil leaves, and a swirl of olive oil.
Categories: Side Dishes