- 1 package Fully Cooked Bacon (10 strips), diced
- 1 package (16 ounces) hot roll mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions. Turn the dough onto a floured surface, knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Divide dough into 18 pieces. On a floured surface, roll out each piece into a 5 in. circle. Top each with 1 tbs of bacon. Fold dough around filling, shaping each piece into a small loaf; pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on greased baking sheets. Cover loosely with plastic wrap coated with nonstick cooking spray. Let rise in warm place for 25 minutes.
- Brush egg over buns. Bake at 350 grades for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
Categories: Breakfast & Brunch