Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 can (15 oz.) Diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn
- 2 lbs chicken breast cubed
- 1 1/4 cup water
- tortilla chips
- 1 bunch Cilantro, chopped
- avocado (optional)
- Heat oil in cooker, then add red pepper, onions and garlic cloves. Saute until deep golden brown, add tomatoes and stir well, heat to boiling, then add chicken, corn and water, stir well.
- Bring up to pressure, reduce heat and cook on High for 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste. Place a tablespoon of Cilantro, and tortilla chips in individual soup bowls and pour hot soup on top. Serve with avocado, if desired.
Categories: Soup, Salads & Sandwiches