Air Fryer Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
- 2 lb All natural frozen chicken wings sections.
- 1 cup Slow simmer Honey BBQ Sauce.
- 1/8 tsp Paprika.
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper.
- 1/8 tsp Meat Tenderizer.
- 1 tsp Complete Seasoning.
- 1/8 tsp Zatarains Blackened seasoning.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Place the wings in a bowl and rub with seasoning mixture and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place in the air fryer at 360 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Every 15 minutes you need empty the fat and water from the basket drawer and then shake vigorously.
- Then cover the wings with Honey BBQ sauce and place them in the air fryer for 5 more minutes.
Categories: Main dishes