Baked Salmon in Orange Sauce
- 4 salmon fillets, skin removed.
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin.
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- 1 orange.
- 1/4 finely chopped green bell pepper.
- 2 tbs finely chopped fresh cilantro.
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger.
- Preheat oven to 400 ℉. Line sheet pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place salmon on prepared pan; sprinkle with cumin, thyme, salt and black pepper. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon begins to flake when tested with fork.
- Meanwhile, grate orange peel to measure 1/2 tsp. Peel and section orange; coarsely chop orange sections. Combine chopped orange, bell pepper, cilantro, ginger and orange peel in medium bowl; mix well. Serve salmon with salsa.
Categories: Main dishes