- 1/3 cups fat free sour cream.
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions.
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro.
- 1 tbs minced fresh jalapeno chili pepper.
- 1 tsp ground cumin.
- 1 tbs vegetable oil.
- 12 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 3 x 1 inch strips.
- 1 tsp minced garlic.
- 8 flours tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- 1 cup bottled chunky salsa (medium or hot)
- 1 small ripe tomato, chopped.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Spray a 13 x 9 x 3 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno pepper and cumin.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet, with the cooking spray, pour in the oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and garlic and saute for 4 minutes or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced with a fork.
- Divide the chicken strips among the 8 tortillas, placing them down the center of the tortillas. Top with the sour cream mixture, then roll them up and place them, seam side down, in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheese, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Spoon the salsa in a strip down the center and sprinkle the salsa with the tomato. Garnish with cheese. Serve hot.
Categories: Main dishes