Easy Caramel Monkey Bread, Pull Apart Bread
- 6 tbs butter, melted.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon.
- 20 frozen bread dough dinner rolls.
- 1/2 cup raisins.
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted.
- 1/2 cup candied cherries, halved.
- 1/3 cup caramel syrup.
- Place 3 tbs butter in a small bowl. In another small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip 10 frozen dough rolls in butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place in a greased Bundt pan. Sprinkle with half of the almonds, raisins and cherries. Repeat with remaining rolls, almonds, raisins and cherries.
- Combine caramel syrup and remaining butter; pour over. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator. Cover and let rise until almost doubled, about 2 hours. Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Categories: Breakfast & Brunch