Cheese and Vegetable Frittata
- 1/2 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- 1 small onion, chopped.
- 3 tbs butter.
- 1/4 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms.
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs.
- 1/2 cup prepared salad dressing mix.
- 6 eggs, beaten.
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium saucepan, steam green beans over boiling water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- In medium skillet, saute onion in butter until onion is softened; stir in beans, bell pepper and mushrooms.
- Fold vegetables, bread crumbs and salad dressing into eggs. Pour into buttered quiche dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake until set, about 25 minutes.
Categories: Breakfast & Brunch