Strawberries & Cream Torte
- 1 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar.
- 1/2 cup cold butter.
- 2/3 finely chopped pecans.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme.
- 2 tbs lemon juice.
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen sliced sweetened strawberries, thawed.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Fresh strawberries for garnish.
- In a bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the marshmallow creme and lemon juice. Stir in strawberries. Fold in whipped cream. Pour over the crust. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Garnish with strawberries.