Easy Bacon Potato Salad
- 8 cups cubed peeled cooked potatoes.
- 3 hard cooked eggs, chopped.
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled.
- 1 packet (8 oz.) French onion dip.
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp pepper.
- 2 strip green onion, chopped for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked potatoes, bacon and eggs.
- In a small bowl, combine the dip, pickle relish, salt and pepper.
- Stir into potatoes mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with green onions.
Categories: Side Dishes