Maple and Raspberry Pancake
- 2 cups pancake mix.
- 1 cup water.
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, plus additional for serving.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries.
- 3 tbs chopped pecans, toasted.
- 2 tbs butter, melted
- Brush inside of 4 to 5 quart oval slow cooker with the butter. Combine pancake mix, water and 1/2 cup syrup in large bowl; stir to blend.
- Pour half of batter into slow cooker; top with half of raspberries and half of pecans. Pour remaining half of batter over top; sprinkle with remaining raspberries and pecans.
- Cover; cook on high 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until pancake has risen and is cooked through. Turn off heat. Let stand, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove pancake from slow cooker; cut into eight pieces. Serve with additional syrup.
Categories: Breakfast & Brunch