Italian Beef Subs
- 1 boneless beef rump roast (3 to 5 pounds)
- 1 can (14 oz.) beef broth.
- 2 cups Italian mix mild giardiniera.
- 8 crusty Italian bread rolls, split.
- Cheese spread (optional).
- Place beef in slow cooker; add broth and giardiniera. Cover and cook on LOW 10 hours.
- Remove beef to large cutting board; shred with two forks. Return beef to cooking liquid; stir to blend. To serve, spoon beef and sauce onto rolls. If you like put cheese spread onto bread.
Categories: Soup, Salads & Sandwiches