Baked Macaroni and Cheese in Dijon Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups milk.
- 12 oz. Cheddar cheese spread, cubed.
- 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard.
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions.
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper.
- 12 oz. macaroni pasta, cooked.
- 1 (2.8 oz) can French fried onion rings.
- In medium saucepan at low temperature heat milk, cheese and mustard until cheese melts and mixture is smooth. Stir in green onions, bacon and pepper; remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine hot pasta and cheese mixture, tossing until well coated; spoon into greased 2 quart casserole and cover.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes. Uncover and stir; top with onion rings. Bake uncovered for 5 minutes more.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Categories: Side Dishes