Polynesian Chicken and Rice
- 1 can (20 oz) Pineapple Chunks.
- 1/2 cup Golden Raisins.
- 1/2 cup sliced Green Onions.
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp ground ginger.
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped.
- 3 cups cooked white or brown rice.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast or turkey breast.
- 2 tbs low-sodium soy sauce.
- Drain pineapple; reserve 4 tbs juice.
- Heat 2 tbs reserved juice over medium heat in large, nonstick skillet. Add raisins, green onions, ginger and garlic; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple, rice, chicken, soy sauce and remaining 2 tbs juice. Cover; reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes more or until heated through. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and green onions, if desired.
Categories: Main dishes