Tomato Alfredo Pasta
- 8 oz uncooked pasta.
- 1 can (14 oz.) Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained.
- 1/2 cup Alfredo salsa.
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 1/2 tsp dried basil.
- 1/2 onion , sliced.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, bring the tomatoes to a boil. Cook until most of the liquid is evaporated, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat.
- Stir in the Alfredo salsa, onion and basil; heat through (do not boil).
- Drain pasta. Add pasta and Parmesan cheese to sauce; toss.
Categories: Side Dishes