Pineaple Pepper Tilapia
- 2 tsp canola oil.
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning.
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt.
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper.
- 4 (6 oz.) Tilapia fillets.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple chunks.
- 1/3 cup chopped onion.
- 1/3 cup chopped plum tomato.
- 2 tbs rice vinegar.
- 1 tbs chopped fresh cilantro.
- 1 small Jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped.
- 4 lime wedges.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over a medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Combine Cajun seasoning, salt and red pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle fish evenly with spice mixture.
- Add fish to pan, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- While fish cooks, combine pineapple and next 5 ingredients (through Jalapeno pepper) in a large bowl, stirring gently. Serve pineapple mixture with fish.
- Serves with lime wedges.
Categories: Main dishes