Tomato Garden Pizza
- 2 tsp yellow cornmeal.
- 1 (14 oz.) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust.
- cooking spray.
- 1 (28 oz.) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, drained.
- 4 oz. shredded Mozzarella and Asiago with roasted garlic cheese blend (about 1 cup). Such as Sargento bistro Blend.
- 1 small red onion, sliced.
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced.
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives.
- 1/2 cup mushroom, sliced.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper; sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Place crust on top of cornmeal; lightly coat crust with cooking spray. Arrange tomatoes, cheese, mushroom and olives on crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut pizza into 8 slices.
Categories: Main dishes