Restaurant Style Egg Drop Soup
- 1 quart Chinese Chicken Stock.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 2 tsp dry sherry.
- 3 tbsp cornstarch blended with 3 tbsp water.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten.
- 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Chopped green onions (optional)
- Put stock in saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook over high heat 2 minutes.
- Stir in salt, sherry, and cornstarch mixture, and cook 1 minute.
- Slowly add beaten eggs in a stream, stirring with chopsticks or a wooden spoon. Swirl in sesame oil.
- Pour into soup tureen or individual bowls. Garnish with green onion (optional).
Categories: Soup, Salads & Sandwiches