Black Eyed Pea Salad Bowl
- 2 cans (16 oz.) black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed.
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained.
- 8 oz, Monterey Jack cheese, cubed.
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced.
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced.
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped.
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro.
- 1/4 cup chopped onion.
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing.
- Super easy and quick, in a medium bowl, gently mix all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving time.
This salad is a good topping for the crunch of iceberg lettuce, but romaine or a blend of greens will work too.
Categories: Soup, Salads & Sandwiches