Easy Bacon-Cheese Pinwheel
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 can (8 oz.) Seamless Dough Sheet.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper.
- 1/4 cup minced onion.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced.
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper.
- 1 packet bacon bites.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a nonstick skillet add chopped red pepper, onion, garlic and bacon; saute until tender. Add rosemary and ground red pepper; remove from heat, and set aside.
- Open dough sheet and spread vegetable mixture and cheese evenly over dough. Roll dough up into a cylinder, starting at long side. Pinch ends and seam to seal.
- Preheat oven at 400°F. Cut roll into 10 (1 inch) slices. Place slices in muffin pans coated with cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and cheese melted. Remove from pans to wire racks immediately.
Categories: Breakfast & Brunch