Hash Brown Sausage Frittata
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 (10 oz.) package skinless link sausage.
- 6 eggs.
- 1 (12 oz.) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed.
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 1/3 cup chopped onion.
- 1 each, chopped green and red bell pepper.
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Dash black pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut sausage into bite-size pieces. In a small skillet put de sausage and olive oil and cook at medium heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Drain off any drippings.
- Whisk eggs in medium bowl; stir in sausage and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into greased 2-quart casserole dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until eggs are almost set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Serve hot.
Categories: Breakfast & Brunch