Honey & Spice Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 boneless center cut loin pork chops.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper.
- 1/4 cup honey.
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard.
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger.
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon.
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves.
- 1 tbs chopped fresh parsley.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with olive oil. Add pork to pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- While pork cooks combine honey, mustard, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in a bowl.
- Reduce heat to low and add honey mixture to pork. Cook for 5 minutes on each side or until done. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Categories: Main dishes